- Examining evidence of textiles at the Ness
- Stone spatula tools from the Ness of Brodgar
- Norse waterways in the West Mainland
- The landscape around the Cairns broch
- Time travel: a manifesto for a new way to look at historical re-enactments
- The relationship between Orkney’s folklore and its archaeology
- Stromness Museum’s work decolonising its collection
- The influence of the Vikings on how contemporary Orcadians view themselves
- The excavation at John Rae’s Hall of Clestrain
Pictures show some sample pages.
This Review is FREE to members of the Society, so instead of buying it now, why not join us today and have it sent in your membership pack: visit our membership page for more details.